Prime Commercial Capital
R E A L E S T A T E & B U S I N E S S F I N A N C I N G
Prime Commercial Capital - Loan Types
Prime Commercial Capital offers you access to a full range of business loans to finance your growing business. We arrange small business and commercial real estate mortgages for loans from $500,000 to $15,000,000 for:
© Copyright By Prime Commercial Capital, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Lines of credit
• Equipment financing
• Building improvements
• Business expansion
• Working Capital
• Lower your cost of capital
• Finance the purchase of a facility
Whether borrowing to finance your business expansion, facilities improvements, cash flow management, equipment, seasonal working capital needs, or whatever else you need to achieve the objective and plan you have for your business. You will leverage Prime Commercial Capital's knowledge, experience and lending relationships to obtain the best loan type or combination of loan types to meet your business needs. And with the wide variety of loan products we offer, finding that "you're approved" answer is easier than ever.
SBA Loan Programs
The SBA offers numerous loan programs to assist small business owners to start-up; manage and grow their businesses. Here are two of the most popular SBA loan programs:
SBA 504 Loan Program
A program designed to encourage business expansion and job creation. This unique program provides up to 90% long-term, fixed-rate financing for real estate acquisitions, renovations, expansions and equipment to small to mid-sized businesses that have employees.
What the loan can be used for
• Purchase or construction of an existing owner-occupied building
• Modernization, renovation or restoration of a building including leasehold
• Purchase of equipment with an economic useful life of 10 years or more
• Other attendant soft costs such as accountants, engineers, appraisers,
construction period interest
• Purchase of land -10% contingency on a real estate construction project
Ineligible use of proceeds
• Working capital
• Debt consolidation or repayment
• Refinancing (though you may be able to refinance an existing first mortgage of
an existing SBA 504 deal)
• Most for-profit businesses (corporation, partnership or proprietorship).
• Operating company must occupy 51% of existing building or 61% with new construction.
• The net worth of a business must not exceed $15 million dollars and the net income
after taxes cannot exceed $5,000,000.
• The average net profit after tax must not exceed $2 million (average over the last two
years). Check with a SBA specialist if maximums are close or exceeded.
• Maximum project size is $6 million for non-manufacturers and $10 million for
• Equity requirement is 10%. An extra 5% is required for either a start-up business (two
years or less) or a single-purpose building (10% additional if both are applicable).
SBA 7(a) Loan Program
Loan proceeds can be used for most business purposes, including:
• Working capital (including Lines of Credit via SBA Express)
• Machinery and equipment
• Furniture and fixtures
• Leasehold improvements and debt refinancing (under special conditions)
Loan maturity is up to 10 years for working capital and equipment financing and generally up to 25 years for fixed assets.
• Businesses engaged in lending
• Passive holders of real estate (generally, the business needs to be "operating,"
not an R/E investment)
• Foreign owned or located companies
• High risk industry (i.e., pyramid/gambling/speculative/etc.)
• Higher leverage deals compared with conventional financing
• Longer terms available
• No early balloon payment (floating rate loan)
• No ongoing debt service requirements
• Can be used for nearly any business expense
• Down payments can be as low as 25% for start up businesses or purchases
of existing businesses
• Loan amounts up to $5 million
• Competitive Rates and Terms
Minority Owned Small Business Financing
We can provide access to capital for small businesses, owned by Women, Veterans or other Minority owned businesses in the State of Maryland. Loans range from a minimum of $5,000 up to a maximum of $500,000. These term loans, lines of credit and micro enterprise loans can be used for:
CMBS / Conduit
Conduit loans are available for many different types of income producing commercial real estate properties, including: multifamily properties, self storage facilities, hotel, office buildings, industrial buildings, warehouse, and retail properties. We realize that conduit loans are somewhat unfamiliar to many investors, even though they are excellent source of capital.
• Many small banks don't offer conduit loans many investors have little access
to CMBS lending and the many advantages these conduit loans provide
• Borrowers seeking higher leverage and lower fixed-rates tend to prefer a conduit
loan compared with traditional bank commercial mortgage loans
• Most conduit loans are non-recourse, with exceptions for standard carve-outs,
commonly referred to as bad-boy carve-outs
• Conduit loans offer attractive interest rates, but there are other factors to consider
when deciding between a CMBS or traditional commercial real estate loan product,
such as, prepayment penalties, commitment fees, subordinate financing, and other
• One of the requirements of obtaining a conduit loan is the borrowing entity must be
a single purpose, bankruptcy-remote entity. This may require either the creation of
a new single-purpose entity or the amendment of the borrowing entity's certificate
of incorporation, articles of organization or certificate of limited partnership, as well
as of the by-laws, to give the lender a sufficient comfort level
• Conduit loan documents are more standardized than with typical bank commercial
• The borrower has less ability to negotiate changes. One issue that is important to
borrowers is the ability to obtain insurance proceeds to rebuild after a casualty
Short term mortgage financing that is in place between the termination of one loan and the beginning of another loan. Also, a form of interim loan, generally made between a short term loan and a permanent (long term) loan, when the borrower needs to have more time before taking the long term financing. Commonly used for construction or rehab. Rates are higher than a conventional loan because financing is short term. Best scenario for bridge loans:
• Purchase transactions that need to close quickly, and
• Refinancing of property with a maturing loan where additional time is needed to obtain
long term financing.
• Program is especially aimed to facilitate the purchase, refinance or de-leveraging of
institutional quality, performing commercial real estate
Hard Money / Private Equity Loans
Hard Money and Private Equity lenders fill the void where Banks and other lenders will not lend. These lenders offer short-term asset based lending criteria. In most cases poor credit or lack of qualifying income will not lead to a loan rejection. The Hard Money lenders we have built relationships with have specific criteria each borrower and project must meet. In most cases, loan approval occurs within 48 hours and settlement can occur in 10 - 14 days. This is an excellent source of capital for short-term projects.
• Loans can be for small or large projects ranging from $100,000 to $5,000,000
• Interest rates range from 10% to 16%
• Loan repayment is typically - Interest Only
• Most loans will not have a prepayment penalty
• Loan terms usually 6 months to 12 months
• Condo Conversion, Renovation and Resell, or Construction are popular projects that
are a good fit for this program.
The Stated Income Loan does not require personal or business tax returns, individual fiscal documents, and has no monthly or even yearly reporting demands. The subject property will need to cash flow. We offer one the most aggressive stated-income programs available for these eligible properties:
• No tax returns
• No income or employment verification
• Interest rates range from 7 - 8.50%
• 30-year amortized term.
• Rate fixed for 3 or 5 years
• Credit score 650+
• Loan amount up to $2,000,000
• Residential investment property
• Traditional commercial property
Subject real estate Rent Roll as well as Operating Income and Expense statements, are required.
We can help you get the financing you need to start construction, with periodic loan disbursements available throughout the construction process to keep your project funded.
• Working capital
• Acquisition of equipment
• Acquisition of owner-occupied real estate
• Business acquisitions
• Leasehold improvements
• Refinancing of existing debt
We help you identify the real estate loan that is best suited for your needs when you build, purchase, expand, renovate or refinance your medical facility. Loan amortizations are determined during the preliminary underwriting and can range from 15 to 20 years, with fixed or variable rates. Recent program enhancements include the addition of a 15 year, fully amortized term loan without a balloon payment; as well as, a 25 year amortization option. If you decide to purchase or lease medical or office equipment, we will structure the best financing solution for your practice. Fixed rate loans have terms up to 7 years for new equipment and 5 years for used equipment.
• 3 year Fixed rate as low as 3.35%
• 5 and 7 year Fixed rate as low as 3.95%
• Loan amortizations 15, 20 or 25 years
• Up to 90% financing on owner-occupied Real Estate
• 100% financing available on multi-doctor owner-occupied Real Estate
• Loan uses > new construction, office expansion, and refinancing
• Working Capital and Equipment financing available
• Lending limit $5,000,000
Prime Commercial Capital, is a Commercial Lending Provider. Since 2005,
Business Loan Types
Get Started With Us Today!
"Our company Was Founded on the Principal's of
"Our company Was Founded on the Principal's of
Call Us Today: